ALIVE. Animal Leishmaniosis International Veterinary Event
March 31st-April 2nd, 2022
- To share novel research and discoveries on leishmaniosis and to provide a setting to exchange ideas from attendees worldwide
- To open a forum for individuals and organizations in both public and private sectors (One Health professionals: veterinarians, physicians, biologists, public health authorities)
- To promote multi-disciplinary interactions from basic research to translational clinical or environmental settings
- To promote a place for deep discussions on solving the problems of animal leishmaniosis
- To foster international collaboration, industrial participation and training for One Health professionals
Two streams will be organized:
- Clinical practice oriented stream
- Research oriented stream
ALIVE congress topics will include the following subjects from companion animals to wildlife
- Epidemiology: vectorial and non-vectorial transmission, Leishmania geographic distribution, infectiousness, etc.
- Basic to clinical immunology.
- Genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics and metabolomics of leishmaniosis, susceptibility and resistance to infection and disease.
- Clinical and diagnostic aspects.
- Treatment, prognosis and monitoring: old and new treatments, drug resistance, drug development, immunotherapy, new monitoring and prognostic tests.
- Preventative tools: targeting phlebotomine sand flies, host immune response (vaccines, immunomodulators), etc.
Need to contact us?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org